Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Which comes first?

Click on the photo and enjoy the pictures. From the George and Martha series by Marshall...such humor is univerally appealing to "children" of all ages.....
Picture1: George is peeking in the window Picture 2: Martha is having a bath while George watches Picture 3: Not a good idea to peek!

Good Wednesday Friends,

So, which comes first....the headline or the text? Well, for today it has to be text, cuz I have NO earthly idea where this post is headed!!! Once again my world is a bit small and not so full of anything worth much discussion.....Now, next week is full of stuff....Fiona goes to the beauty shop, I see my Dr Zhang, Paul gets ready for the big St. Pat. Parade and actually, it is held next Saturday...the 14th (my dear mother's birthday). Our house is looking nice an spring-y while it is still looking a whole lot like winter outside....we expect warmer weather this weekend, so that should make a big difference!

I could talk a bit about the Dow Jones..........NOT

I could share some budget factoids...........NO WAY

I might share some dietary info.................HOLY COW NO WAY

so.....this is limiting my ability to wax eloquent. Oh, you will not believe this but Paul is hooked on the Bachelor....he is giving his opinion of Jason (he's a jerk, says Paul and he doesn't trust him one bit...watch out Molly) and we are both happy that Jillian will be the bachelorette as she is by far the best dressed of any of those gals...loved her outfit last night, very classy. And tonight is Lost, so we are happy about that....we only have 3 channels we can get on our tv and I hate television but we are kinda hooked on a couple of shows.....are you hooked on any show?
ttfn
tts
cathy

1 comment:

Joyce Mineer said...

WHAT? WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS ALL THIS TIME AND I NEVER KNEW WE HAD A "LOST" CONNECTION?? OH THE SHAME!!! I AM ADDICTED, HOOKED, CONSUMED BY THE SHOW...AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HOW THEY "REPEAT" THE PREVIOUS WEEK'S SHOW WITH "SUB-TITLES" (AKA MORE DETAILED INFORMATION THAT I WAS TO SLOW TO PICK UP ON) SO THAT I CAN GET A CLUE AND BE MORE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT HOUR'S NEW SHOW!! OH THAT SNEAKY LINUS...HE'S GOOD...ONE DAY I THINK I MIGHT CONSIDER TRUSTING HIM BUT THEN BAM! IF YOU NEED ME TONIGHT, I'LL BE IN MY JAMMIES ON THE SOFA WITH A CAT OR TWO, THE TV ON ABC AND MY HUSBAND ON MUTE! HUGS TO YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR "SPRING-Y" HOME!!! AND SHARE SOME TEA YOU AND ME :)