Wednesday, January 14, 2009

DID YOU KNOW? Food Trivia;
The Lord's Prayer is 66 words, the Gettysburg Address is 286 words, there are 1,322 words in the Declaration of Independence, but government regulations on the sale of cabbage total 26,911 words.

Happy Wednesday friends,
Are you cold enough??? So cold we no longer call it "Global Warming" we now call it Global Climate Change....duh....I have always felt our elected officials should be sharp, sophisticated, urbane and aware...I am beginning to wonder who these people really are????? And worse...who do they think "we" are? They must have a poor opinion of our intelligence to insult us daily....hourly. But, we are good sports, we take it, re-elect them and blame someone...anyone else for all their failures. Hey we even give them raises, exemptions and perks that rival royality.
Speaking of perks, I just love being unemployed.
honest
I am getting used to living way within my means. I am spending my time with me. I have found my niche.
Hope nothing breaks around here
ttfn
tts
cathy

No comments: