Saturday, October 27, 2007

WE GOT RAIN!

After a serious length of time with no precipitation whatsoever (unless you count dew), my neighborhood got 4" of rain in 24 hours....hooray! Of course, that does not mean we are out of the woods, but it felt so good. And the temperature came down also...highs in the 60s instead of 80s...more like October in North Carolina. Everyone was in a good mood with the rain, the cool air and fresh feeling of optimism. Thank you Lord.
As for me, well, I have been doing not much...so haven't posted either, sorry about that. My life seems to be in limbo but I am not complaining.
I did get a great speaking gig with Belks and Lord Wedgewood for next month. My dear friend Elizabeth Knight (www.teawithfriends.com ) recommended me for a tea talk here in Raleigh in the spring and it went well....so when they needed someone in Knoxville, TN, they thought of moi! Thank you Elizabeth and also thanks to Belks and Lord W. This time I will remember to bring my camera and have a pix to share.
More later
ttfn
tts
Cathy

No comments: