Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to normal and Oh, it snowed yesterday

Good morning friends,
What is normal??? I mean, I have gone from Christmas to Valentines in the blink of an eye thanks to uber-cool stuff at Target once again....Just little fluff stuff to add charm, but way cute. I put back the stuffed aligator with a heart in his mouth (over the top, right?), but did keep the hand towel with said gator embroidery! Bought the shabby chic pillow that says "sweet dreams" and a big fluffy pink heart pillow (for our bed.....) Not a lot of stuff, but just a bit here and there...also thought I had better check out Michael's just to see what Martha had new for Valentine Day....nada. But, lots of really neat "cottage-looking" decor that I did not buy (are you proud?)
Paul is keeping the VW today, I am staying home and away from all temptation....
When we decided to put the house on the market I hauled out 12 boxes full of "stuff". Now remember, this was after we had a fire and had drastically....I mean very drastically.....reduced the amout of "stuff" we owned by 4 yard sales, three dumpster loads full of trash and free for all give aways......but still, we had a ton of stuff, so lots of good things, I wanted to keep but were seasonal or holiday or sentimental went to the storage...now, did I mention that my entire tea shop is also in that storage??? We are full to the max over there and I know I have a box full of Valentine decor, but cannot for the life of me put my hands on it. My goal for 2008 is to downsize that storage unit by one tea room! Please buy my stuff.....email me, hurry....thanks.
Taking Tea Seriously
Cathy

No comments: