Saturday, May 10, 2008

I HOPE I GET A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA FOR MDAY!

Good morning friends!
I am soooooo frustrated. Yet another Wedgewood "gig" and no photos!!! My camera just locked up and I had new batteries and all....perhaps the drop from my son's deck, actually did some harm???? I have been promised photos from several of the lovely young women who work with Lord Wedgewood, Marie and Renee. Also, Sara from Belk has promised some, so I hope I have some to share with you early next week.
The trip was great. Made it to the hotel in 2 and 1/2 hours drive with no stopping and the round trip took less than one tank of gas! Southpark is a super cool shopping arena. I hit Anthropologie and Sur le Table and of course Teavana where I purchased a large cup of Golden Monkey....$5!!! but stellar....a treat. Visited a lovely independant book store and bought a couple of magazines and then ate at Cheesecake Factory. The Friday event went very smoothly with a full house and of course Lord W was charming and delightful and I had fun, hope they call me again!
Well, am cutting this short for now as dh and I are going to be mixing our "soil" for the raised beds and all our lovely vegetables!!!
more later
ttfn
tts
cathy

No comments: