Thursday, January 13, 2011

Social Network

Paul is checking email while we camp!

Hello everyone,

Paul and I just finished watching Social Network via a Red Box rental...do you ever say: "Wish I had thought of that"? I can name a few things that make me want to say that myself. Such as: Red Box movie rentals, NetFlix, those great candles that run by battery, with timers no less! Crockpots, and, if you give me a bit more time, I bet I can list a few more. But you get the idea. Lately I am feeling the speed of technology...literally. Are you keeping up? I am having a hard time, I mean, I do have to sleep and then there's my life, I should live it, right? When do you find time to hunt up and learn all there is that's new out "there"? I confess that we watch no television, so I miss out on alot of the hype. We don't take the paper, so there's another source that goes untapped in our home. Well, I love facebook and I am glad that whoever invented it did. I also think that Red Box and NetFlix are brilliant (we do watch a ton of movies). I love my computer and honestly don't know what I would do without it. I thought the movie was very good, by the way.

I do not have a smart phone, but, my netbook is wonderful and very handy. I don't text, ever. I think most of the time it is kinda rude at best and dangerous sometimes.

I think that the next best electric-driven item I have and dearly love is my KitchenAid Stand mixer! Bright red, 22 years old and going strong. I have whipped up alot of stuff with this sweetie and can tell you she was worth every cent!

How did I get off on this tangent? Oh yeah, Social Network. Isn't a blog part of the social network? Hey, I am hip!
ttfn
tts
cathy

No comments: