Thursday, July 10, 2008

American "Gothic"

Just a photo of our bounty
I love Crepe Myrtles, they are amazing!!!

One of our planters on the porch


Bunny basket



our cottage look




The stone path to our front door





Wild cottage
Happy summer everyone,
Thought I would show some photos of our yard...we had an awful drought last year, but this year...just the opposite! Rain every day....now we even have a great crop of mushrooms out front. With Paul being off his feet for a while, our yard has grown a bit wild, but it is green. My summer cold has kept me a bit off my game, so yard work is in our future.Just bought the newest release in the #1 Ladies Detective Agency series by Alexander McCall Smith. Just love these books and I look forward to reading while lounging this weekend at the lake. Hope to have some family out there with us too. Will take photos. Hope you are reading and lounging and eating fresh fruit and veggies....
I am
ttfn
tts
cathy







1 comment:

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it. I look forward to reading more of your blog.