Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lost weekend and more!

Hey, I missed the 4th of July! I am not used to having Paul around sick...(this is not good sentence structure, but the point is...my life is in turmoil) I have not felt well since getting back from NYC too, so it has been literally "the lost week" at our home! Paul is mending, thank goodness....I think I am feeling better too. I have a whole list of stuff that needs to be done, so hope this coming week will be much more successful. I guess everyone needs some down time, but we have to SNAP OUT OF IT! My NC drivers license expires next month, my USAF ID card expired last month....both need to be updated asap. We are heading out to the western part of the state on Thursday to attend the Grandfather Mountain Highland Games. We camp in Boone, NC and have a grand time!!! Lots and lots of bagpipes, gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. Good news is we will be able to park on the mountain this year since Paul has a handicap tag for the car due to his foot surgery!!! Hooray
ttfn
tts
cathy

2 comments:

Chaya Bluma said...

Sorry to hear you missed the 4th. I hope you guys both feel better soon.

Paul and Cathy said...

Thanks Chaya, we are feeling much better....finally! Paul has his stitches taken out tomorrow.