Monday, November 5, 2007

Christmas beginnings

An ebay win....the laundromatt! I love it!!! Have discovered snow village on ebay and have found several pieces that were lost in our fire of '05....so now, I can replace them at a good prices, usually. This is a piece we didn't have, but is so perfect now since I visit the laundromatt at least once every other week....

A mercury glass tree....from non other than Tar jay! Way cool


This little clip on tree says"merry" on the red ball and is too cute


And this little mouse princess is adorable...the little circle dangling from the bottom of her clip says "glory". I love it!



OK, these guys are having way too much fun! Got the sledding snow man and the tree (which lights up!) at my garden center store...the large snow guy I got at Homegoods.
So now, you can see I am beginning to get in the "mood". Are you in the mood yet? I love Christmas....everything about it is the best....all my memories, all the trips, and decorations, and food and parties and programs, and choirs, and on and on......it is a blur of blessings in my heart. Thank you Jesus for coming to earth, for leaving the glory of heaven to redeem mankind. What a miracle....we should celebrate Christmas every day! God's love! Shock and awe!
ttfn
tts
Cathy





No comments: