Monday, November 19, 2007

FAMILY

Here's my family...Paul and I are getting ready to visit my family in Kansas City this week, so we met at Golden Corral for brunch, and a photo. It is sad that these cousins might not get a chance to know their other cousins in KC. I grew up with cousins and made life-long attachments.....even tho it is years between visits, we have a history and it keeps us together. At least these NC cousins have that too....our grown children are friends and their children, our grands, have done many things together from day one....so that is good! But, my sister's granddaughters haven't met any of these cousins...they would all get along so well too! Who knows?
Paul and I are making "todo" lists and checking them off. Getting rather excited about our vacation/road trip. I love to travel. More, later
ttfn
tts
Cathy

1 comment:

Joyce Mineer said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!! What a lovely family! I hope you and Paul have a wonderful time on your road trip with safe travels; I'll be thinking of you! Take lots of pics - they always make me smile! Looking forward to seeing you soon - Joyce