Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08 Day 8 the "STUFF"

This is what it looks like when you open the door to our storage unit
Once inside you have a very narrow aisle to move about

"Stuff" is stacked to the ceiling...this is their largest storage unit...I must get rid of the stuff!!!

Here's Cathy!
Cathy is 6 weeks old



Good day friends!
This is one cute baby ... right? My mother longed for me to have natural curly hair...mine was as straight as an arrow and so she "worked" with it...alot. I spent alot of time in curlers.
So, the Chinese think the number 8 is lucky and today is a very lucky day in China. The Olympics begin today...in China!
Oh, My "day 7" fun was school shopping with some of my grands. I really do enjoy getting them some things that make them happy. We got some shoes, some book bags, some jeans, some tops, some undies and then we got some On the Border (since I didn't get there earlier this week).
The a/c is fixed at our house now.
Lovely morning here in NC, temps in the high 60s right now, delightful. Will get up to just the 80s, so this will be a good day to be out and about which I think I will be....out and about! Perhaps an adventure or two to share tomorrow! off I go.....
ttfn
tts
cathy




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy! I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog but thought I'd say hello and wish you a happy birth month! You definitely deserve a month of partying.

CarolMc from the library