Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 3 of Birth Month

Here I am on the right, my dear cuz Tina is the one holding the purse...we have our hair all done up, I bet by our grandmothers (who were sisters!). We had the good fortune to be grandaughters to the BEST grandmothers in the whole wide world...Marie and Eula. When we would "vacation" with our grands, they would get together and that way we saw cousins often. Our mothers were first cousins and always good friends too. Time and distance has not dulled our mutual love for each other bonded by our love for our grandmothers and family. Our cousin Debbie is also in the mix as well as many many others...but Tina is a computer whiz and we can keep in touch electronically so much easier! I know she keeps up with this blog and so Hi cuz!
Where does time go??? I cannot believe how fast I got to 60....I have alot of time on my hands and so I ponder things.....alot....
So, for today, I think Paul and I are going to the movies. It is very hot here in NC...so indoor cool activities are desirable. I have fixed a brisket, a fresh tomato and mozzarella salad, artichokes and macaroni and cheese for lunch...then off to the movies. We are seeing Iron Man at the $1.50 movie...good deal!
Well, my beeper is going off. Bon appetit!
ttfn
tts
cathy

No comments: