Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 14



My friend Marian is having her dream come true! She is opening her very own tea room next week...Lady Bedford's Tea Parlour and Gift Shoppe. Horray for her!
Good morning friends!
Rain, cooler temperatures, shorter daylight hours, all point to the inevitable...autumn is coming! Altho it has been many years, I still feel the pull of "back-to-school" in the air as well. Won't be long now....pumpkins, and apples and warm bright colors of fall.
Today, after doing a bit of laundry (laundromatt, here I come) I will head out on a recon....have decided to perhaps move my stuff to a booth-type consignment venue. We have a couple in the area and I want to check them out first to see what kind of traffic they have and what sort of inventory they carry. I have such a mix of stuff, but think this might be the way to go for me. Paul agrees and that gives me comfort as he is careful in considering all the pros and cons where I just JUMP.
Got an email from Belk regarding another tea gig with the Lord in October! So, little by little my life moves on, hopefully forward most of the time!
Hope your dreams come true!
ttfn
tts
cathy

No comments: