Thursday, September 20, 2007


MY "VIEW"
Hello Friends!
This is a photo of my bulletin board that hangs just to my left as I work on my computer. I have added more since this photo, but it gives you an idea of what is going on in my world. The big certificate is one from the world tea expo, makes me feel accomplished. In truth, I stick things on the board so I won't forget......that happens alot. So, I know where important "notes" are now and I have some photos up there to remind me who I am and what I am about!
Hope you are having a good Thursday. It has been a nice easy slow week for me. The weekend is going to be busy as Paul and I have an out of town wedding to attend....Brandye and Kyle.... and then Sunday I have a tea party to do...so should be a faster pace than usual.
ttfn
tts
Cathy

No comments: